Since Ross and I both come from big families (
especially my extended family), it seems like there is always a baby who has just been born or a baby that is on the way. So Leah has been on a "cousin tour" of sorts since she was born.
Hence, I decided to post some pictures with her and just a few of the cousins born around the same time she was.
Lucas is just 15 days older than Leah. He was born on May 10 and is the son my cousin Bryan and his wife, Amber.

This is Leah with Kylie. She was born on June 28 and is the daughter of
Ross's cousin, Emily, and her husband, Jeromy. (I love that they are kind of doing a mirror image of the same pose.) Sadly, Kylie is moving to Washington state with her mom and dad, so we won't get to see much of her soon.

This little sweetheart with all the black hair is an actual first cousin to Leah. This is my sister,
Lyndsee, and her husband, Jason's daughter,
Makynlee. She was born on July 6 (my Grandma, Putnam's birthday). Before they were born, we would always talk about how they needed to come out so they could play together. It was so cute when we put them down next to each other for the first time. Leah was so alert and kept putting her hand over on
Makynlee as if to say "
OK Makynlee, I'm ready to play!" It was so sweet because it was like Leah knew
Makynlee was there and who she was. Who knows, maybe she did.

Little
Rylee was also born on July 6 about an hour and 15 minutes after
Makynlee (Grandma Putnam got two great-granddaughters for her birthday!). She is the daughter of my cousin,
DeDe, and her husband, Russ.

There were a couple of other cousins born during this time that we have not met yet. My cousin Eric and his wife Dani had their daughter Rachelle on May 28. And my cousin Aubrey and her husband Chad had their daughter Brianne on June 28.
This last picture I put in her just for fun. This is Leah with Hannah. Hannah is the daughter of my best friend, Lesley, and her husband, Brian. They obviously weren't born around the same time. Hannah is about 10 months older than Leah. But I figured that if Lesley and I are like sisters, then that would make Hannah and Leah like cousins.

We are also looking forward to the cousins that are on the way. Leah's cousin, Jackson Leslie, is due in about three months. In addition, Ross has three cousins that are expecting and I have at least two. Those are just the ones that we know about. How fun it is to be a part of an ever growing family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment