Leah LOVES Cosmo Cougar. When she sees the BYU logo, she gets all excited and says "Cougars, Rarr!" We've taken her to several games and she loves finding Cosmo. I always wondered what she would do if she actually got close enough to touch him. Well, we recently got to find out.
We went to a BYU men's volleyball game one Friday night and she not only got to give Cosmo a high five, she also got to get a picture taken with him. She was in awe! You can't tell from this picture, but she was so excited. That night she couldn't get enough Cosmo. She even took off to chase after Cosmo after he had come by our section.
Our funny little girl loves music! She likes singing songs, dancing, watching Sesame Street music videos, and even requests music when we are in the car. But for some reason, during singing time in nursery or during toddler time at the library she just quietly sits and watches rather than joining in the fun. However, take her to a BYU game, and that definitely is not the case! She gets really into the music at the games. She loves to dance, clap her hands and jump up and down. I finally got a video of her at the game. Here's a 30 second or so clip of her dancing in the aisle. And actually she is pretty low key in this video. I've seen her get a lot more into it than this!
We tired to get a video of her clapping along to the Cougar Fight Song too, but we couldn't ever get it to work. Maybe another time.
The rest of these pictures are taken with my phone camera, so the quality is definitely sub par. But when she's doing her funny, random antics during the day, that's all I have to capture them.
Leah loves to climb into her crib and play with her binkies. Yes, this girl still loves her binkies and yes, she can get herself into her crib!
She loves to get ready to go somewhere, even if we aren't actually going anywhere. On this particular night we asked her where she was going and she answered "Cosmos Cougars." Gotta love the sunglasses after dark!This is her favorite place to hang out in our kitchen.
Trying on some new glasses.
She calls this her "Abby wand" (she thinks it's like Abby Cadabby's from Sesame Street).
Passed out on the couch after a BYU basketball game. She was so tired she didn't even wake up when we got her out of her car seat and packed her into the house, which is unusual for her. Listening to Mommy's iPod.
She loves to "play games." Which to her actually just means getting all the games out and making a mess with them.
She loves to put on her swim suit. She found it one day when I was folding laundry so I helped her put it on.
Leah gets some crazy bed hair. This is one of her craziest bed hair days. And actually by the time I took the picture, it had calmed down some.
She's really into going to check the mail lately. One day she was sure she needed her boots on. After I helped her with her boots, she found her jacket and put her beanie on and asked to go check the mail. How could I resist someone so cute. By the way, this picture was taken on April 2nd. We've had almost no snow this past winter so why she would think she needed snow boots and a beanie is beyond me, but too funny not to take a picture!
This is how I found her one day during her nap. I thought it was funny. She loves her pillow pet.
So there's a bunch of randomness about Leah. Hope you enjoyed it!













3 comments:
She is so grown up. I love the hat and boots. I can't wait until Jackson is able to show us more of his personality.
Super cute. She's definitely going to lead you on a merry chase while growing up.
So fun. Love that video, and that hair!!
Post a Comment