Monday, August 19, 2013

5 Months Old

Our little man just keeps growing! He's 5 months old now. And we still love this little guy so much. He's such a good baby. He is so sweet and chill. And he's great at "going with the flow."
 
Here's Corbin with two of his cousins that were recently born also. Braylee was born about 3 months before him. And Taysom was born exactly 11 weeks after him.
And here's the babies with their big sisters. Kaylynn (Braylee's sister) was born about 3 months before Leah. And Makynlee (Taysom's sister) was born exactly 6 weeks after Leah. I think it's fun that the three families all had babies around the same time...twice!

We were in Leah's room one evening and Corbin had fallen asleep in my arms. I put him down on Leah's bed while we were doing something. So she decided that he needed to sleep with her Kermit like she does. I thought the image of the two of them laying there together was too cute to pass up.
This is how you'll see Corbin a lot of the time. This kid loves to chew on his hands. He still isn't a fan of the binky. But he does like his fingers.

Corbin is getting much better with his hands and fingers. He has started reaching out to grab things more. And he really enjoys playing with toys that he can grab onto. He has also figured out how to roll from his back to his belly.
Corbin is such a happy baby who smiles a lot. He makes all kind of happy babbling sounds. And can squawk pretty loud when he wants to. I finally got him to laugh just before he turned 5 months. It was such a sweet sound! But I've only been able to get him to do it a handful of times since. He likes when I tickle and play with him and I can tell that he wants to laugh. But it's almost like he won't relax enough to just let it come out. Sometimes he seems like he's trying too hard to laugh and ends up just squealing instead. Maybe he'll get it figured out soon.

Corbin and Leah love each other so much. Corbin will watch Leah whenever he can. He smiles at her all the time and you can see his eyes light up when she talks to him. Leah is so good with him too. Except when he spits up or she is touched by his slobber. Then she gets grossed out and quickly moves away from him.
I think this picture of them is so funny! It looks like Corbin was trying to "fish hook" Leah.
Here's a few more cute shots of our handsome boy from his 5 month photo shoot.
This teddy bear is actually Leah's, but Corbin loves to play with it whenever we put it by him.
The day that he turned 5 months old we tried giving him rice cereal for the first time. He was pretty hungry and a bit fussy when we gave it to him. So he wasn't too amused. By the time he realized we were giving him food, he was getting upset that it wasn't coming fast enough like his milk does. So we tried again after I fed him and he was much more calm and willing to eat it.
This cute little guy melts my heart every day! We're so glad to have "Corbin the Boy" in our family!

No comments: