Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Sad Day

A very sad thing happened last weekend. My best friend, Lesley, moved away to California! Her husband, Brian, graduated from BYU and got a job in San Jose. So they took their cute little girl, Hannah, and moved far away.

Brian's fellowship he got there will be for at least a year. We are hoping that this job will help Brian get a long-term job with Adobe and that he will be able to get a job back in Utah when Adobe expands more here. Until then, we will miss having them near by. I hope they have a great adventure in California. Love you guys!

Here is a cute picture of Hannah and Leah. Hannah liked seeing Leah. When we went over Hannah would try to share her toys and food with Leah. She also liked to take her pacifier in or out of Leah's mouth. So cute!


1 comment:

The Otis Family said...

I am so sorry. I have had many a best friend move away due to the military. Now you have to put yourself out there to meet some new people because a new friend is waiting for you.