Tuesday, February 8, 2011

She's Crawling!

She's been working on it for a while, but this afternoon she finally figured out how to get all four extremities moving at the same time in a forward motion. Here is a video of her that I took tonight...

Tonight she's been crawling to me almost as soon as I put her down. I might not be able to escape her as easily now if she can follow me around easier and faster now. We're going to have to do more baby-proofing!

1 comment:

Stephanie Salmon said...

That video is so cute! I love watching them crawl so slowly. Mckinley is still pretty slow, which I am totally enjoying. And she will still kind of just sit there and play with toys, even though she knows how to crawl. She has never followed me into another room. I'll enjoy it while it lasts. :)