Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I want to dedicate this post to the wonderful mothers in my life. Here is my own wonderful mother. The older I get, I find that I am becoming more and more like her, which is ok because I love her very much and think she is a great example of how to love and take care of your family. Thank you mom for all you have done and continue to do for dad, us kids and your grandkids. I love you! My mom got all her wonderful traits from this wonderful woman, her mother and my amazing Grandma Putnam. This woman has more love in her heart than any woman I know. She is the matron of over 100 members of her posterity already. Plus she is an outstanding cook! I hope I grow up to be just like her. Love you most, Grandma!
This beautiful woman is my dad's mom, my grandma Tucker. My grandma Tucker has always been an example of a faith-filled woman to me. Even as a child, I knew that the gospel of Jesus Christ was and still is vitally important to her. It is hard not to think of my grandma without thinking of all the selfless service that she gave to my dear grandpa. We like to tease Grandma a lot, but I hope she knows how much we love her. Love you Grandma!
This is the newest mother in my life, my sweet mother-in-law, Evelyn. From the moment that I met this woman I felt love radiating from her and knew I wanted to be a part of her family. She did an amazing job of raising seven wonderful children, one of whom became my wonderful husband. You did a great job with him, Mom. I love you!
And this is my wonderful "Turner Mom." This woman has been like a mother to me for the past 16 years or so. Not just any woman would take an extra in and treat her so much liker her own like this woman has done for me. I have learned so much from her in the time that I've known her. Thank you Vera. I love you too!

No comments: