Monday, August 1, 2011

Photo Shoot with Baby J

My little niece, Makynlee (or Baby J as I usually call her) turned 1 year old in July. So my sister had a girl she went to high school with take her pictures. Since Leah and Baby J are so close in age (they are exactly six weeks apart), Lyndsee thought it would be fun to have Leah in some of the pictures too. We recently got the disc with the digital prints in the mail so I decided to post just a few of the great shots she got.

I think this is my favorite picture...she looks so grown up! (sigh)
I LOVE this picture!! Even though Leah is crying, it is so cute! I love that Baby J is just looking at her so sweetly like, "What's wrong Leah?"
Look at how in sync these two are...
What a cutie!
This smile is courtesy of Leah's Grandpa Tucker. She loves her Grandpa!
Lyndsee also brought along a cake for Makynlee to eat for her pictures. She didn't waste any time digging in! Then they let Leah join in the fun.
I actually was at girls camp when they took these pictures, but they told me that Leah LOVED eating the cake. Even after they took the cake away and were getting the girls cleaned up, Leah was still trying to eat the frosting in the grass!
(photos by M & A Allred Photography)

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are adorable! She does look very grown up in them. Hey, we should go to seven peaks together again. I have a busy week this week but maybe next week? I went twice last week and loved it. And I found out you can get free life jackets there to borrow. :) I want to try that next time.

Susie said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable. They are so cute together and compliment each other. Keep the pictures going that is what we did with the 4 girls Katie's age on the Ellis side.

Love ya

Susie said...

Grandma Tucker loved looking at the pictures. They are so cute together. It is neat to see how the oldest and youngest sisters girls are so fun together.

She sends her love