I can't believe October is coming to and end! Time just keeps flying by! Anyway, here's an update on a few more things that we've done this month...
Since it's football season, these two girls get to see even more of each other than usual. This year, Ross and I are sharing a BYU season ticket. So when I don't go to the game, I get to watch these two cuties! They keep you on your toes, but they are so fun together. Of course I couldn't pass up putting a couple pictures of them on the blog.
One Friday night we went to check out a local family fun center. This place had a variety of activities like bowling, a ropes course, arcade games and even indoor surfing. We mostly went just to check things out, but while we were there, we decided to let Leah play on their toddler playground. As luck would have it, she was the only one her age there at that time. So she got to play on it all by herself for about a half hour. She had a ball climbing and crawling all over and especially playing with the bouncing balls. Here's a few pictures...
She would have stayed and played a lot longer if we had let her. But it was getting late and was time to go home. But not without getting a scoop of yummy "Southern Blackberry Cobbler" ice cream. Here's Leah checking out the dancing video game.
In the middle of October we got to celebrate a couple of fun things with my dad. On his birthday, the bishopric in my parents' ward was reorganized and my dad was called to be the 1st Counselor to the bishop. It was great to be there to support him when he was set apart. Then after church, we all went back to the house to celebrate his birthday. Here he is with his cake and his "candle blowing out helpers." It's funny, my dad doesn't even like cake, but he has to have one every year so the kids can eat it and blow out the candles with him. But my mom always makes sure she has some pie for my dad to enjoy.
Leah is at a stage where she loves to feed herself with a fork of spoon. She had a grand time eating the birthday cake.
Look at that messy face.Now I realize that the some of the funnest things we've done in October I haven't even mentioned yet, but stay tuned...I have a whole post of all our fun Halloween activities coming next!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment