Monday, February 13, 2012

Eating Yogurt

A couple nights ago I let Leah have yogurt with her dinner. Usually she's pretty good about just eating it, so I just let her eat while I sat by her reading in a magazine. When I looked up to check on her, I found a little girl who looked a little something like this...
Normally I would get after her and immediately start cleaning up the mess. But she was having so much fun that I decided to just be chill about it and go with the flow (she was going to get the bath right after this anyway). Besides, every kid needs a chance to just make a mess with their food every now and then, right? So here's some more pictures and a video of her having a grand time. Enjoy!
 
 

1 comment:

The Otis Family said...

Good job Mom. It's tough to let kids be messy and "Just" be. Can't wait to meet this little munchkin.