He is a very chill and happy boy. You can't tell as much from these pictures, but he is a very good at smiling and does it a lot. However, like most babies, when the camera comes out, the big gummy grins disappear. It's also harder to get a good picture of him smiling because he loves to put his hands in his mouth. Through most of this little photo shoot, I couldn't get him to keep his hands out. I love to see him playing with his fingers by his mouth. I makes him look like he's nervous or fretting about something.
Here's a couple candid shots I got with my cell phone where he is smiling a little better.
Corbin can't quite laugh just yet, but he tries. He smiles really big and makes gasping noises. I'm excited to hear what it will sound like when he finally figures it out.
I just can't get enough of this cute little guy. So glad he has joined our little family! I love you, Corbin.


No comments:
Post a Comment