On February 4th, our little guy turned 11 months old. He brings so much excitement to our family. We just love having him around. He is such a happy boy and is so full of personality. Here's what he's been up to in his 11th month.
In the early part of January, Corbin got yet another yucky nose. He spent most of December trying to get over colds. It wasn't fun for him or us. But one of the nice things about him being sick (if you can say that) was that his high pitched screaming subsided quite a bit when he was sick. We definitely didn't miss him screaming every time he wanted something. Anyway, I ended up taking him to the doctor to see if it was a sinus infection that was causing the chronic congestion. The nurse said both his ears looked red and infected. Probably from all the weeks of congestion building up in his sinuses. Poor little guy. We got him on antibiotics and that helped clear things up.
Before putting away the last of the Christmas things, I tried to get a picture of Corbin wearing the Santa hat like I do for Leah each year. He wasn't too excited about wearing it though. So this is the best I could do for pictures of him in it.
Corbin has figured out how to put on Leah's beaded necklaces. When he finds one, he'll put it on and wear it all around the house. I don't know why, but this is such a funny thing to me. I didn't know kids his age could figure how how to put something over their head and around their neck.
This is our new favorite thing about Corbin. He has the biggest cheesy grins lately! This smile will make you laugh and melt your heart every time. I tried to get a picture of him doing it after dinner one night.
Pausing for a little drink... and then THERE IT IS! Could his smile get any bigger than this?!
He has also taken to putting things on his head. Usually round containers like this. He'll put it on his head over and over again and then go about playing with it on his head like a hat. I think it is so funny every time.
He also likes to empty things out, like drawers, cupboards, shelves of movies, laundry baskets, buckets of bags, whatever he can find.
Corbin and Leah were playing one day with his motorcycle walker he got for Christmas. Leah scammed a ride from her little brother and fortunately Corbin was having a great time pushing her back and forth across the floor.
There's that cheesy grin again!
Here's some pictures from Corbin's 11 month photo shoot. I think they capture a lot of the many faces of his personality. This first one is a classic look with his tongue hanging out--VERY common for Corbin.
Look at that cheesy smile! Doesn't it just melt your heart?
And you gotta love those big blue eyes. Happy 11 months little man!



No comments:
Post a Comment