Monday, November 16, 2015

Easter 2015

I totally expected that our baby would come before Easter. So luckily I made sure all the Easter stuff was taken care of before the end of March. And I was so grateful that I had. The last thing I want to do after coming home from the hospital is to go out shopping. Here's the kids Easter stuff all set out before I went to bed. But when I got up to my bed, this is what I found...now where do I sleep?
Here's the kids checking out their stuff the next morning.
Next the kids went out to search for Easter Eggs in the front yard. Leah was so excited. Corbin didn't know what to do for sure, but it didn't take him long to catch on. 
Corbin loved his ball shirt!
Easter fell on the same weekend as General Conference. Which was so nice that we could just relax and watch from home. After watching Conference, we went to Ross's brother's house for an Easter dinner with some of our Leslie family. By then I was feeling okay enough to get out of the house. Our Leslie family was so excited to meet Baby Paige. 

In all the craziness of having a new baby, we didn't dye eggs before Easter. Leah was really looking forward to coloring her eggs. Fortunately it was spring break and Ross was home for the week. So we decided to extend our Easter celebrating and color them the next day. 
Coloring eggs with little ones is always an adventure. But is great to see them having so much fun. Leah loves getting the eggs to turn different colors. Corbin just loved putting the eggs in the cups of dye over and over again. 
Here's Paige just chilling while we color eggs. 
And here's the kids with their finished products. 
So there's our first Easter as a family of five! Life with the Leslies is great!

No comments: