Most of April was spent getting used to life with this little bundle of joy!
Overall, Paige is such a sweet baby. The first week or so was hard because she didn't like being put down to sleep and sitting up to hold a sleeping baby was very hard on this mommy's body. But we got it worked out and she started sleeping better. Luckily Ross had a week off for spring break during April. This made recovery and adjustment so much easier. However, as you can see from this picture, I quickly had to learn how to share my lap with two little ones.Here's Corbin playing with the selfie mode on my camera phone. What a goofy boy!
Leah loves having a baby sister so much! She wants to hold her a lot and often wants to have her picture taken with Paige.
Here's Paige at 2 weeks old!
Her siblings love her SO MUCH!
I took a bunch of pictures to send to Ross. It was his first day back at work since Paige had been born.
Here are the kids enjoying a late snow storm.
Can't get enough of this cute little face!
I missed several weeks of church in April to stay home with Paige. Luckily we have great neighbors who were willing to help with the older kids so that they didn't have to miss church and I could get more rest during that time. I took these pictures after a neighbor walked them home from church one week.
We made brownies for Ross's mom's birthday. The kids loved licking the beaters. But boy were they a mess afterwards.
The kids got a bubble machine for Easter. Here they are out playing in the bubbles one morning. They had so much fun playing in this blizzard of bubbles. Too bad this thing went through batteries way too fast, otherwise they could have enjoyed it so much more throughout the summer.
Ross's aunt, Mary Ann, made this blanket and gave it to us when Leah was a baby. I have dressed each of the kids in BYU clothes and taken pictures of them with this blanket when they were little like this. Here are some I got of Paige.
Leah always loves to get in on a photo shoot.
Ross's sister, Norma, gave Paige these little pink BYU socks. I think they are so cute. I had to take pictures of Paige wearing them and send them to her since they were living in Indonesia when Paige was born and wouldn't be back until Paige was too big for them.
At the end of April, we got a visit from two very special people. Here is my Grandma and Grandpa Putnam holding Paige. I love these two so much!!!
I love that the temperatures finally warm up in April. We were able to enjoy some nice evenings out on the back porch. Here we are out playing one evening while Ross was gone doing church stuff.
I love this picture of Paige checking out a couple of Corbin's toys.
At the end of April, Paige turned 1 month old. Here's some of the pictures from a little photo shoot I did.
Leah's good friend, McKay, plays soccer. So I took the kids to one of his games so we could cheer him on. Here's a picture I took of them afterwards.
So there's the highlights from our April 2015. Good times had by all.








































No comments:
Post a Comment