Monday, February 15, 2016

Leah's Preschool Graduation

Leah has had so much fun with preschool this year! Her teacher, Ms. Nikki, is amazing!!! She is so fun, energetic, and does so much for her students whom she loves so much. I just wish it wasn't going to be so long before Corbin will be able to attend her preschool.

She worked so hard with Leah's class to have them ready for their graduation program. And they did such a great job. Leah practiced a lot so that she could say her part in the program: "We learned about electricity and cheese is not a conductor, but tin foil is." (That might not have been exactly what she was supposed to say, but really close. I can't remember exactly how it went.)
Ms. Nikki had so many good things to say about Leah. She is such a good friend to everyone in her class. She is really smart and received an award for always turning in her homework. (I thought this was kind of funny because getting homework done with Leah was always such a struggle. She usually didn't want to do it and/or didn't want me to tell her how to do it. But at least we got it done and turned in. Let's hope this is a good start to a good habit for later on.)
Leah had a lot of people there to support and cheer her on. She was definitely excited that her cousins, Makynlee and Jackson could come.
Leah made such good friends in preschool this year. I just feel bad none of them will be going to her elementary school. But that's ok because I know she will make more new friends. Here she is with her good buddy, McKay. McKay used to live in our neighborhood and his mom is the one who told us about Ms. Nikki and The North Star Preschool.
Here is Leah with her good friend, Daniel.
This is Evelyn. I wish I would have thought to get more pictures with her and her friends. Luckily Ms. Nikki made each of the kids their own preschool yearbook full of pictures of them at preschool (each child's book was different) and a DVD with more pictures and videos from preschool. I couldn't believe that she would take so much time to do so much for her individual students. I'm telling you, this woman is amazing!
Here's Leah with all her family that came to support her: Great Grandma and Grandpa Putnam, Great Grandma Tucker, Grandma and Grandpa Tucker, Makynlee, Grandma Leslie, Jackson, Dad, Mom, Corbin and Paige.

Our Leah is growing up so fast. Even though she knows how to try my patience sometimes, she really is a good kid. She's very smart and I know that she is going to do really well in school. Bring on kindergarten! Leah is SO ready!

No comments: