May was a very busy month for us, full of lots of fun things and big milestones for Leah. Here are some of the highlights.
This is Paige meeting her cousin, Trey, who is about 3 months older than her.
It is a good thing mommies have laps big enough for two little ones to snuggle.In May we got to attend the Payson Temple open house. We tagged along with the youth group from our ward. Here we are waiting in the car for more people to arrive before we carpool down there.
The temple was so beautiful. And it was very helpful that we had people from our ward there with us since both kids refused to wear the covers for their shoes and had to be carried all through the temple. I took this picture of Ross holding Leah before we went in because I thought it was cute. Poor Ross had to keep this up all through the tour (up and down several flights of stairs). His back was pretty sore afterwards. One of our neighbors was nice enough to carry Corbin through the temple since I already had Paige to carry.
Here's some pictures of the kids I took after church one Sunday.
I love it when Corbin crashes for nap like this. I think it is so funny!Me and the two little ones got to get out of the house and go with Leah's preschool group on a field trip to the Bean Museum. We started out in a classroom where they taught the kids about a few animals and then brought them out (some alive, some stuffed) for the kids to see and/or touch. I was a little surprised when Leah wasn't afraid to touch the live snake!
After that we went around the museum looking at all the animal displays.
With the warmer weather, we were able to get outside and play more. Here's a picture of Corbin heading out to hit some golf balls around in the grassy area behind our house.
One evening I had the kids by myself. So we got in pajamas and they all snuggled on my bed to watch a movie. It's a good thing I don't mind sharing my space (not that I have much of a choice sometimes). But these are moments that I will always treasure.
Here's Paige meeting her cousin, Abby, who was born in January. She was so tiny, Paige is almost as big as her!
May is birthday season for my family. Here we are at Taysom's party for his 2nd birthday. It was a train theme and my sister had put together a little photo booth for the kids.
Apparently we like to have our kids at the same time. So here's the most recent set of three cousins all born in 2015. So fun that my kids have cousins to grow up with.
A couple of bucket heads! My kids are so goofy sometimes.
We still can't get enough of this cute little baby who is already growing so fast!
May means the start of shaved ice season. These are a favorite treat for Leah and me. Here we are with our first ones of the season!
Corbin LOVES to climb up on Leah's bike. We can't convince him that he just isn't big enough yet.
Corbin climbed in Paige's bouncer one day and sat in it upside down to watch TV. Next thing I knew, he had zonked out for a nap. Funny kid!
In May, out little Paige turned 2 months old. She's such a precious little girl!
Here are the stats from her 2 month check-up:
Weight: 10 lbs 5.5 oz (23 %)
Length: 22.5 inches (48%)
Head: 39 cm (70 %)
And Leah still loves her as much as ever! Everyone always comments on how much they think Paige looks just like a little Leah. They definitely are sisters!For part of Memorial Day we stopped to play at Provo Beach Resort for a while. Our kids absolutely love this place!
We had a few other major events in May as well. I'll post about those later.





































No comments:
Post a Comment