Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Rest of July

At the beginning of July, the kids and I met up with the Price family to hang out at BYU. We went to the Bean Museum to see the animal exhibits and to the Museum of Art. My kids especially enjoy playing in the little play area at the Bean Museum.
Hannah and Leah had a great time hanging out together, of course.
Summertime is a great time for hanging out with friends. Here's some pictures I took of the kids being extra silly one day when Millie came over to play
This boy cracks me up!
Enjoying some shaved ice. This is a favorite summertime treat for me and my kids.
Chris and Kaye came out to bring Nate to EFY, so we got to spend some time with them. It's always fun when they visit.

And this little one just keeps growing and growing.
Leah always likes to get in on the picture action.
One night I took Leah to see a local performance of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. She loves the DVD with Donny Osmond, so I know she would enjoy seeing a stage production.

Leah and Makynlee love putting on their own make-up. They told me here that they were being rock stars!
I was trying to take some pictures of Paige in this cute dress that Leah wore too, but Corbin kind of stole the show.
Paige started sucking her thumb some.  I thought I would have a thumb-sucker on my hands, but it didn't last long.
Here we are at the Days of '47 parade with our Tucker family. When I was little, we could pretty much all fit around one big blanket. This year, we filled up four shade canopies.  So fun to continue this tradition with my own children. This year even Lesley and some of her family joined us.
Brian and Norma returned from their stay in Indonesia. This fan was one of the treasures they brought back for us.
At the end of July, Hannah had her 6th birthday. It was so fun to have her still here so that we could celebrate with her.
It was so fun having the Price family visit for so long. It was hard having them go back to California again. I can never get enough of seeing  Leah and Hannah together. Not to mention how much I miss being with Lesley.
Before Lesley left, we went out to lunch with our friend, Mandy. It was fun to visit with her again.

And another trip to the shaved ice shack.  This time it made the kids turn pretty blue! But they loved it.
On July 30th, Paige turned 4 months old. She is such a good baby and we love having her in our family. During July she also got to go to her first baseball game.

Here are the stats from her 4 month check-up:
Weight: 11 lbs 15.5 oz (8%)
Height: 24 inches  (26%)
Head: 16.1 inches  (59%)
We did other fun things in July that I don't have pictures of like swimming at Holdaway's pool, family BBQs, and get together with our extended Leslie family. We love summertime!

No comments: