The zoo was having a special dinosaur event called "Zoorassic Park." There were dinosaurs and dinosaur themed areas all over the zoo. Some of them even moved, or made noise, or even sprayed water. He kids loved seeing the dinosaurs as much as the real animals.
Look at this happy little face!
I loved these type of signs that they had set up all over the zoo. I sat with Paige and watched lots of people come take pictures with this one. I always thought it was funny that people taking the picture would tell the person in the sign to say "cheese." If you're supposed to be running from a T-rex, wouldn't you be scared? So when I got pictures of Leah, I made sure I got one of her looking scared. I think it turned out funny!
Corbin was so funny with this dinosaur. He stood there for the longest time roaring at it. Every time he roared, he would open both his hands really wide. It kept me entertained for quite a while.No zoo trip is complete without a ride on the carousel, Leah's favorite.
I love the zoo! So much fun and brings back lots of childhood memories. And so glad I could be there with my best friend and her family.












No comments:
Post a Comment