Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ross Has a New Calling

This past weekend turned out to be a rather eventful one for our family, especially for Ross. On Sunday he was sustained and set apart as the new Elders Quorum President for our ward. Intially this came as quite a shock to him and a roller coaster of emotions soon followed. But he has since calmed down and is ready to go to work in this new capacity. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I think he will do a GREAT job!

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Brandon mentioned that to me at the end of Church on Sunday. WOW!! Ross, best of luck, you'll do great!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Ha ha, you saw me peeking through the blinds. That's funny. I should have been more suspicious but I really just sat down and didn't think about it again. Then when the doorbell rang and I saw all the hearts I was so surprised! It was perfect! Thanks again. :)

eNJay & B said...

I had you pegged as EQP material as soon as I saw your Game-Day-Blue-Shirt, Sunday-White-Shirt shirt. B