Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two Wonderful Years

Sunday, June 6th, Ross and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary. With an infant only a week and a half old, our celebration this year was pretty low key, but still good. Saturday we took Leah to her Grandma Leslie's house to get baby sat for a few hours while Ross and I went out to lunch. We decided to go to Texas Roadhouse - after all, you can't go wrong with a steak house! Then we went to a nearby park and just talked while we enjoyed the beautiful weather. Leah was very good while we were gone and it was so nice to just have some time for the two of us.

Sunday, our actual anniversary, was very low key. Lesley, Brian and Hannah came over and brought us a very yummy dinner and we enjoyed spending some time with them.

Our lives have changed a lot in the past two years - definitely good changes, especially with the addition of our precious daughter, Leah. It has been an incredible journey so far and we look forward to many more years and even an eternity together. I love you, Ross! Happy 2nd anniversary!

1 comment:

The Otis Family said...

You should come visit Louisiana so I can get my snuggles on with Leah. That is one cute kid.