The last week of July was busy for our family. Each weekday Ross attended a speech therapy institute at the Red Lion in Salt Lake. He learned a lot, but was not particularly fond of the daily commute.
In the evenings we had a variety of things keeping us busy. One of the events was the 1st birthday party for Lesley's little girl, Hannah.
She got lots of great presents...
but it turns out she wasn't too fond of the taste of her chocolate cake.
I'm sure it was no surprise to anyone that Leah slept through most of the party.
On Friday, we attended the festivities for Courtnee and Geoff's wedding. Courtnee is Lesley's oldest niece - I've known her since before she was even old enough to go to school. I can't believe she is even old enough to get married!
On Sunday, Lyndsee and Jason blessed thier little girl, Makynlee. We spent the weekend at my parents' house and enjoyed spending time with Jason's family who were in town for the occasion.
No comments:
Post a Comment