On Sunday our little Leah was blessed in sacrament meeting. It was a beautiful blessing and as you can see by the picture below, we had a lot of support. By the way, thank you so much to all who made the effort to come support us - especially since it was so early in the morning.
I'm so grateful to be married to a righteous priesthood holder and to have so many other priesthood holders that were able to be there to help bless our little girl.
Here we are with Ross's mom. She is so excited to finally have a little one in the family again. She loves to hold Leah whenever she gets a chance.
Here we are with my parents and grandparents. I am so lucky to still have so many grandparents still living. I love them so much!
I love being a mommy and can't get enough of this sweet little angel!
Ross is such a good daddy. He really likes it now that Leah is so interactive. He loves to try to get her to "talk" to him.
Here are a few more pictures that I took after church. I loved the blessing dress we ended up using. It was the dress that both my mom and I were blessed in. I thought it was perfect for Leah.
Our little Leah is so much more alert now. I love to listen to her coo and babble. She is so fun.
What a sweetheart!
How precious!
I love this picture.
We had a BBQ picnic on Saturday night at a local park to celebrate this occasion. The weather was perfect, the food was wonderful and everyone had a great time especially the kids who loved feeding the ducks, playing on the play ground and seeing the trains as they went by. We were so glad that we decided to have a family party the day before. Unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures from that night. Oh well.
1 comment:
Oh my heck I'm so sad we missed it. We spent the whole day driing back from Arizona. She looked beautiful!!!
Post a Comment