Tuesday, October 12, 2010

She's Found Her Voice

If you are around the Leslie house very long these days you are bound to hear lots of this. Leah has found her voice and loves to hear herself. I apologize for the strange camera angle. I've been trying for a while to get her warblings caught on video but if she sees the camera she'll usually stop and focus on the camera instead. She does this often where she'll just lay there and see how loud she can be. She'll even do it and keep herself entertained if we are not in the room. It is so fun to see her being this happy. We love it!

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

So cute Cyleste! Way to be sneaky with the camera. I like it. :)

Lesley said...

I miss little Leah! What a cutie!!!

The Otis Family said...

Honestly, there is nothing more sweet then a babies voice. Love it. By the time I see her she'll be talking your ear off.