During November I've seen a few people posting something they were grateful for each day. I decided to take that idea and put a little spin on it. I've created just one post with an alpabetical list of things I'm grateful for. Since I am so blessed, this list is not all inclusive, but a good start...
A - America I'm grateful for the chance to be living in this great land of freedom. I'm also grateful for all those who have served and continue to serve to keep us safe and preserve our freedoms.
B - Brothers and Sisters I love my brothers and sisters so much! Like most families, we fought a lot growing up. But now we all get along really well. And we have lots of fun when get get together. I'm grateful for their great spouses too!
C - Cousins I have the very best cousins! Some of my best childhood memories are with my cousins. We've all had so much fun together over the years. I'm grateful to have these people in my life.
D - Dad My dad is WONDERFUL! I can't say enough good things about him. He has done and continues to do so much for our family. I'm grateful for the chance to be his daughter.I love you Dad!
E - Eyes & Ears I'm grateful for eyes to see and ears to hear. How empty my life would be without these two great blessings.
F - Friends Over the years I have been blessed with some pretty amazing friends. Some I haven't seen in years, others are still like family to me. Either way, I'm grateful for their friendship and the opportunity to know and learn from them.
G - Grandparents I have the very best grandparents anyone could ask for! Three of them are still alive and I get to see them often (though not often enough). And my dear Grandpa Tucker is already waiting for us in heaven. All of them have blessed me with a great legacy that I hope I can live up to.
H - Health Throughout my life I been blessed to have good health. This is a huge blessing for which I am very grateful.
I - In-Laws I really lucked out here. Ross has a great family and they have been so kind and welcoming to me from the time they met me. We've only been married two years, but I feel like I've been part of the family for much longer. I guess it was meant to be.
J - Jesus Christ I'm so grateful for my Savior and my Redeemer! Without Christ and His atoning sacrafice nothing else in life would matter. Because of Him, all the most important things in my life can be mine forever.
K - Knowledge I been blessed to get a lot of education in my life. Not just secular, but spiritual knowledge as well. I still like learning new things. But the knowledge I'm most grateful for is my testimony of my Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the gospel and all its wonderful truths.
L - Leah What a blessing this little girl has been in my life already. I am SOOOO grateful for this beautiful bundle of joy. I have never had someone love me as much as this sweet little girl does. She has given my life so much more meaning. And for this I am truely grateful.
M - Mom I love my mom so much! She has been a great example to me and as I get older I find that, without even trying, I am more and more like her each day. Her family is so important to her and she has done so much to selflessly serve us. We are all really blessed to call her Mom.
N - Nature Heavenly Father has created such beautiful things to gladen the heart and enliven the soul. I'm grateful that I live so close to the mountains and can enjoy those things so easily.
O - Opportunities Throughout my life I have been blessed with so many opportunities that have taught me so much and have allowed me to meet so many great people. I'm grateful for these opportunities.
P - Plan of Salvation The thing that makes life worth living! This is one of our greatest blessings from our Heavenly Father. I am so grateful that I know who I am, where I came from, why I'm here and where I will go after this life.
Q - Quilts Anyone who knows me knows that I hate to be cold. I am so grateful for things like quilts to keep me warm. I especially like quilts that were made by someone special to me.
R - Ross I have been blessed with a wonderful husband. He is always so good at doing the right thing. He is such a great example to me. Nearly every day I wonder how he has the patience to put up with me, but I'm so grateful that he does! I love you, Ross!
S - Summer I love the summertime! The long, hot, sunny days when you can go outside in just a t-shirt and shorts. It never comes soon enough and I'm sad at the first sign of it leaving. With the days so cold and dark now I am becoming even more grateful for summer.
T - Temples I am so grateful for the opportunity to escape the world and enter the beautiful houses of the Lord where I can feel the spirit so strongly and learn more about my Heavenly Father and his marvelous love for me. I'm also grateful for temple ordinances that allow me to be sealed to my family forever.
U - Uncles and Aunts I'm telling you, I have a great family. I have also been blessed with some great aunts and uncles. Over the years, so many of them have been such a great support to me. They are also a lot of fun to hang out with.
V - Vocation This is another word for a job. I'm grateful that Ross has a job to provide for our little family. I recently quit my job to stay home with Leah, but I'm also grateful for the opportunity I had to work at my last job which I actually really liked. I don't necessarily like working, but that was a great place and wonderful people to be working with.
W - Water What a great thing! I'm so grateful to be living in a time and place where I can get clean water out of my tap any time. I'm especially grateful that I have hot running water to shower and get clean every day.
X - X-rays To me this represents all the technological inventions that have been created to make the quality of our health and lives better. I'm grateful for the miracle of modern technology.
Y - Young Women I'm currently serving in our ward's young women presidency. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with some of the greatest girls and leaders. My little Beehives are so sweet! While I'm at it, I'm also grateful for my own young women leaders who helped teach me so much so many years ago.
Z - Zippers What a great, simple, little invention. Look around you, they're everywhere. I for one am grateful that things, like my pants, have a zipper.
No comments:
Post a Comment