Now that Leah has learned to pull herself up to things and how to go from crawling to sitting, she has been on the go!
This is now a common site at our house. Our front room gets pulled apart a couple of times a day. She likes to pull everything out of the diaper bag and throw it about. She even empties the bag of spare clothes I keep in the diaper bag. And she likes to pull out the magazines from the entertainment center. It is so funny to watch her be so deliberate about throwing things to one side of her only to pick it up and throw it to the other side of her. She'll do this over and over again. Silly kid!
2 comments:
You're so patient. I hated picking up the house 5 times a day.
Oddly enough, I love this stage! I always wonder what's going through their minds while they're emptying :)
Post a Comment