Saturday, March 19, 2011

Some Cousin Time

This past week Leah got to see several of her cousins. On Monday we went to a birthday party for my nephew, Caleb who turned 5! (or as he used it so cutely say it "fibe") My brother and his wife recently bought a house. Caleb was so excited to have his birthday party at his new house. Here he is swinging at his pinata. I got pictures of a few others taking their turn at the pinata too. Here's sweet little Megan.Aunt MoMo helped Leah bang on it.
Little Makynlee (or Baby J as I call her) got a turn too.
Not everyone got a chance though because this little powerhouse wasted no time breaking the pinata. Good job, Caden!
Here's the free for all! There was so much candy and toys! What a fun birthday party.
On Friday, Ross's mom came over to watch Leah while Ross and I went to the temple. And she brought these two little cuties with her...
These are Leah's cousins, Alex and Isaac. They were so excited to come with Grandma to watch "Baby Leah" (they never call her just Leah). They LOVE Baby Leah! And from what we heard, they all had a great time together. It was so nice for Ross and I to have some time together and it was even better to find out things went well while we were gone! Thank you Alex, Isaac and Mom for taking such good care of Leah!

No comments: