My wonderful cousin also took some individual pictures of Corbin recently. I love to get pictures of my kids when they are about 6 months old. By this age, they smile a lot, their personality starts to show through and they aren't too mobile yet so you can still get them to sit still for pictures. I had a fun time getting these pictures of Corbin. I think they turned out pretty cute. (Can you say "cute" when talking about pictures of your little boy? Why yes you can!) Here are some of my favorites.
I think these baseball pictures are my favorites. They all turned out so fun!
Britta had a hard time getting pictures of his feet because he kept trying to scoot away.
Love those big blue eyes!
Corbin was not happy about changing into dress clothes, but I think they look so cute on him. Such a handsome little boy!
Thanks again Britta! I love how these turned out.






















2 comments:
Handsome little man!
So cute! I love his blue, blue eyes! :)
Post a Comment