I'm way behind on this post but I need to document Corbin at 7 months before I forget what he was doing at that age.
Here's a cute picture that Leah took of him. He's definitely our happy little boy.
Corbin is rolling and scooting all over. If he sees something he wants, he goes after it. He can sit by himself now, but he's still a bit wobbly.
He has tried a variety of baby foods and really enjoys eating now. He's got the drill down and is a good eater.
He likes to sleep on his belly. After he falls asleep and I put him in his bed, he always rolls right onto his belly and snuggles back down to sleep. I saw him sleeping like this one night and just had to take a picture because I thought he looked so cute with his little bottom up in the air like that.
Here's a few more fun pictures I took on the day he turned 7 months old!
Just can't get enough of this adorable baby boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment