So in February I decided that I was going to do a "photo a day journal" where I would take one picture a day to remind me what we did that day. So this post is going to have a lot of pictures. Unfortunately this new fad of mine only lasted through the month of February, but at least I tried.
Feb 1: Corbin was completely exhausted when we got home from the Superbowl party at Brad and Darci's house.
Feb 2: We had to run to the store this morning, I wondered why Corbin was being so still in the cart. When I looked down at him more closely I realized that he had completely zonked out. Guess he was more tired than I thought.Feb 3: The weather has been so nice that we went to play at the park with some neighbors. It was so warm these girls didn't even need a coat.
Eating some marshmallow treats that I made at a Relief Society activity.
Feb 4: Another nice day! How often is it that in Utah you can go out and ride your bike around in early February?!
Feb 5: I spent the evening driving around to several different stores trying to find a new dresser to use for the baby. Ultimately I ended up ordering one online from Wal-Mart.
Feb 6: Going to our first BYU Men's Volleyball game of the season. Corbin loves to see people playing ball. He'll be great to take to games when his attention span gets a little longer. Now he only last for about 20 minutes of watching. Which is sometimes longer than his sister makes it. So I always make sure I have lots of snacks and things to keep kids entertained when we go to games.
Feb 7: Playing at Grandpa's house!
Feb 8: Leah with a green tongue and me at 30 weeks pregnant.
We went to have dinner at Norma's house with some of our Leslie family this night to celebrate William's birthday and to wish them a fond farewell as they were going to join Brian in Indonesia where he is doing some research and teaching. They will be staying there until the end of June. We'll sure miss them while they are gone!Love this picture of my boys sleeping!
Feb 9: All ready for bed. A boy and his hat! Corbin LOVES wearing his hat.
Feb 10: A messy meal!
Feb 11: Leah started another tumbling session this month. This girl LOVES her tumbling class!
It is always nice when these two are getting along and playing well together.
Feb 12: Ross and I got a rare date night where we took the kids to the Millers and then went to a basketball game just the two of us. We were expecting an exciting, close game since BYU was playing against St. Mary's. But as it turned out, BYU dominated the game. The score wasn't close at all and the game lacked the excitement we were hoping for. But at least we got to spend some time together.
Feb 13: Our neighbor invited us over for a Valentine cookie and card decorating party.
Feb 14: Eating pink heart pancakes for Valentine's Day.
Later that day we took the kids to play mini-golf for a family Valentine's date.
Feb 15: Eating ice cream!
These are the flowers Ross got me for Valentine's Day.
Feb 16: Ross's mom watched the kids so that we could spend the day shopping for a mini van. She made egg carton caterpillars with them while they were there.
Feb 17: Leah working on an art project at BYU's Van Gogh to Play Dough program.
Feb 18: Leah's dance lesson day.
Feb 20: A peaceful moment with this cute little boy followed by a not so peaceful moment! Spaghetti is never a clean meal at this house.
Feb 22: Hot chocolate and popcorn for a snack!Feb 23: Another couple pictures from one of her tumbling sessions.
Feb 24: Leah can't go to sleep without her "friends." She loves to sleep surrounded by her stuffed animals.
Feb 25: Wearing daddy's shoes.
Feb 26: It took a long time, I'm sure, but I finally won the bedtime battle with Corbin.
Feb 27: We finally found a mini van we felt good about buying. Here is our 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan.
Feb 28: Now that we have a new vehicle, we finally turned Corbin's car seat around. He loves facing forward and being able to see out the windows.
So there's Life with the Leslies for the month of February. We're staying busy and trying to enjoy the crazy times as well as the calm ones.













































1 comment:
I love these. Did you say you put together a book right off the blog? If you did, can I come see it?
Post a Comment