For Valentine's Day, I like to make cards with the kids' pictures on them. Doing a photo shoot with the kids is often a challenge and this time was no exception. Corbin was cranky and just wanted to play with the camera instead of smile for it. I pretty much had to tickle him and then hurry to take the picture. In most of the pictures he's holding a phone or tablet to keep him happy. Leah on the other hand, was great at posing when she was by herself, but it was nearly impossible to get both of them to look at me and smile at the same time. But here's the best shots I got that day.
These last three pictures are the ones I ended up using. It's a good thing these two are so cute. It ends up making the hassle worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment