Saturday, September 19, 2015

Miscellaneous March 2015

I signed Leah up for another session of Tumbling Tots at the recreation center. She loves taking this class, but they don't allow kids to take it after they turn 5, so this was Leah's last chance to take the class. She of course loved it!
The hardest part is always keeping Corbin entertained while we are there. He always wants so badly to be out there playing with the balls and other equipment. We spent a lot of time walking along the benches so that he could push his cars all round the room and try to keep him from running out onto the court.

I think this picture of Leah is funny and so her. She's got her foot propped up on her ball and is doing a little dance.
Corbin always loves it when free time comes and he can go out and play. The balls are always his favorite activities.
Isn't this picture so cute! At the time I was about 8 months pregnant and couldn't pick up Corbin very well, so Leah was willing to help him get the ball in the basket. What a great big sister!

Taking selfies to keep Corbin entertained...
I wish they had a class like this for the kids when they get a little older. Leah loves this kind of stuff!
We had a late winter snow storm. This was one of the few snow storms we got this year. 
In March, Corbin was finally old enough to participate with Leah in the Van Gogh to Play Dough class at the Art Museum. He didn't care as much about looking at the art. Doing the art projects is definitely more Leah's thing. But they both love to play with the blocks at the end. 
Here we are at a BYU baseball game. This picture is so typical of Corbin. This kid loves to wear his hat and sunglasses. And he is so good at sitting and watching the game for quite a while before his attention span wears out. Leah on the other hand will declare she is bored upon arrival. I love how they each have their own personalities.
Corbin got this tee ball set for his birthday, but on this day I couldn't convince him to use the bat and ball that came with it. He insisted on using it for a golf tee instead. And don't let his size deceive you. He is very capable of hitting the ball off the tee, even a small one like this. I try to make sure I'm not standing too close when he's hitting.
Leah loves her stuffed animals. This was one of her projects one night. And Corbin, of course, had to have his picture taken with them also.
Dance pictures were in March! What a cutie!
Here's Corbin with his big goose egg he got from our back porch. It was, however, his own fault. He pushed Leah and instead of her moving, his force pushed himself over and he fell into the edge of the stair. I felt bad that he was hurt, but I guess that's karma when you're being mean.

I don't take many picture of myself when I'm pregnant, but here I am at about 35 weeks.
This kid cracks me up! He loves wearing sunglasses. And here he is with his Cars cars lined up for breakfast.
At the end of March I wanted to go to a men's volleyball game, but Ross wanted to go to the spring football scrimmage. So he took Leah with him and this handsome little guy was my date for the night (at least until Ross and Leah met up with us later). He was so cute. He insisted on walking from the car into the game by himself and he refused to hold my hand. He thinks he's so big. Notice the ever present baseball cap on his head and McQueen in his hand.

And here he is playing dress-up with Leah's things.
Have I mentioned before that I love seeing my kids sleeping. I couldn't resist getting this picture of my little man passed out sideways on his McQueen bed.

So there's March Madness with the Leslie's...well almost! Stay tuned for the next post with our biggest event of the month!

No comments: