Monday, May 3, 2010

Baby Shower

My mom and sisters threw a baby shower for me over the weekend. First of all, a BIG thanks to my mom and sisters (that includes my sisters-in-law) for all the hard work they put into it. And thanks to everyone to came, or sent a gift, or wished us well even if they couldn't come. I really appreciate all the love and support we have got throughout the pregnancy.

I have to start out with this picture for my dad. This is me and my sister, Lyndsee. I am 35 weeks along and she is 31 weeks. My dad always wants us to "belly bump." So we humored him for this picture!
Here are a few more pictures from the shower. Most of the pictures turned out blurry or else I'm talking in the picture, so I don't have very many good shots. I have lots of pictures of the guests too, but I'll spare each of them the possibly unwanted pleasure of being posted on our blog...


Our little girl got lots of blankets and outfits! She will be very warm and well dressed in very cute clothes for quite a while!
A special "Thank You" to my sister-in-law, Melissa, who made these adorable decorations for us to keep. There's a cake, giraffe, monkey and two elephants all made out of diapers, socks, wash cloths and other assorted baby commodities. She is so creative and good with this kind of stuff!
Thanks again to everyone for everything. Only a month left...at least we are a little more prepared now.


2 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Yay for baby showers!!! I have a gift for you too that I need to bring by sometime.

Swanky Mommy said...

I totally need the instructions of how to make the monkey and elephants. Those are SO stinking cute. It looks like you had a tone of fun!