Monday, July 23, 2012

My Favorite Scripture

Yesterday as part of the Young Women lesson in our Beehive class, we learned about scripture study. And each of shared our favorite scripture. Over the course of my life I have had many favorite scriptures. But my current favorite is 2 Nephi 25:26:

"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

I like this scripture because it very eloquently expresses my personal feelings and testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm not sure why, but I really felt impressed that I needed to share this scripture somewhere. So I decided to put it on my blog,  mostly so that my family, especially my posterity, will know that I have a testimony of Jesus Christ.

No comments: