I hired my wonderful cousin, Britta, to take our family pictures. She has just gotten into photography in the last few years, but obviously has a natural talent. Plus, she is a whiz at photo editing, touch ups and restoration.
We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon and she took some great pictures. And I definitely credit how great these pictures look to her skill and talent because the subjects of these photos were not easy to photograph. Ross and I will both admit to not being very photogenic. And even though Leah is naturally cute, she was not a very cooperative two-year-old that night. With those odds against her, Britta got some great shots. Here are just a few of them.
Thanks again Britta! You are as sweet as you are talented!
























2 comments:
Beautiful pics! I love Leah's eyes. ;)
those are great pictures. leah looks so cute!
this reminds me that i need to get some family photos too.
Post a Comment