Here's the family pictures my cousin, Britta, took for us at Bridal Veil Falls. On the way there, Corbin fell asleep and was less than thrilled to be having his picture taken. So we didn't get any of him smiling at the camera and just one or two of him smiling while looking the other way. Paige did pretty well but got cold and hungry part way through. But she was so young, I didn't really expect much from her even though she has a great smile. Leah on the other hand was very photogenic and took lots of great pictures. Overall, I'd say that Britta did really well considering what she had to work with.
This was about the best that we could get from Corbin that day. I was disappointed because he really does have a great smile and I would love to have a picture of him that really shows his personality. But apparently it wasn't going to happen this day.
This picture pretty much sums up how Corbin was for the photo shoot. I wish there was a sure fire way to get kids naps and moods to line up with picture time.




























No comments:
Post a Comment