When my kids get to be 6 months old, I like to do a photo shoot with them. By this age they have developed a great ability to smile and their little personality starts to show. To me, these are more fun than newborn pictures. Britta has also done all these pictures for me in her "home studio."
Before we got started, Britta needed a subject to test the lighting and focus on. Leah was happy to step in.
My sister-in-law, Melissa, gave us this cute Kermit the Frog outfit when I was pregnant with Paige because she knew our Muppet loving family would enjoy it. It worked great for some cute, fun pictures of Paige!
The outfit also went along great with the stuffed frog Leah helped pick out for her before she was born and which is also the frog I take pictures of her with each month.
We always make sure we get pictures of their cute little hands and feet. Baby hands and feet are so cute. And they don't stay little like this for long. So I love to have the pictures to remind me of what they were like way back then.
By the time we were at the third outfit, Paige had about had enough. Since we couldn't get a good picture of the three kids at our family photo shoot, we tried one more time to get a picture of the three of them together. This was as good at it got. So it was pretty much a fruitless attempt. But Leah and Tyler (Britta's son) took a great picture together. Thanks again Britta! I love your work.



























No comments:
Post a Comment