Monday, March 1, 2010

Our First Baby Purchase

I'm kind of slow at getting this post up, but I wanted to show off the first item that Ross and I purchased as expecting parents. This was actually part of Ross's Valentines present from me. Ross was a little concerned at first that it wouldn't fit him, but then was excited to be getting something for our little girl who's on the way.


We only have about 3 months left now. I'm feeling her move around quite a bit now. And sometimes I can even see my belly moving when she's squirming about. Her favorite time to move around seems to be at night right about the time that I'm ready to fall asleep. (So far she's more of a night owl like her mother.) On a couple occasions I've wondered if she's throwing a dance party in there with all the moving around she does.

I can tell that I'm entering the nesting stage as I think more and more about all the things we need to get done before the baby is born. I've even started organizing things in our house better so we have room for the baby to move in and probably eventually take over the house. It is an exciting time for our family and I'm sure the next couple months before she arrives are going to go by very quickly.

2 comments:

The Otis Family said...

So cute. This is the fun stage. Buying things, setting up the crib (okay that's not much fun), and watching that baby tap dance on your bladder. Yeah.

eNJay & B said...

i'm a fan of the ringer style and onesies--so this is definitely a winner. good luck getting things ready. do you know if there's a baby shower being planned? perhaps by leslie or something? i'd be happy to help out.

we're looking forward to seeing the soon-to-be daddy tonight!