For those few of you who actually read my blog, no, I have not given up on it. Our lap top crashed at the beginning of December (like it literally crashed...to the floor). Leah accidentally tripped on the cord and it fell to the ground. So we've been without a lap top until a couple days ago. So I'm going to try to catch up on all my posts. It could take a while since a lot happened in November and December that I haven't blogged about yet. So here goes...
At the beginning of November, I took the kids and went with some of my family to see Disney on Ice. The shows they highlighted were "The Lion King," "The Little Mermaid," "Lilo and Stitch" and "Peter Pan." Leah went to Disney on Ice back in March and was so excited to go again with more of her cousins this time.
Leah's good friend, Millie, also went with her mom and dad. So during the intermission we found them and got this picture of them together.Leah and Makynlee sitting on Grandpa's lap.
Leah's favorite was Mickey Mouse, of course.
Overall, it was really fun. My mom and sisters said the Princess show back in March was better, but Leah didn't care. She loved it just the same.
Here's pictures of the kids wearing some Mickey ears when we got back to my parents' house. It might not be an actual trip to Disneyland, but it will have to do for now.


No comments:
Post a Comment