On the Saturday after Thanksgiving, we had our annual Putnam Family Christmas Party. Leah was so excited to see Santa! But just like every other year, her excitement overcame her and she fell asleep waiting for her turn.
Here's a picture of our family with Santa (minus Melissa, she wasn't feeling well and had already gone home).Even though she was asleep for the family picture, Leah did wake up to sit on Santa's lap. And Corbin did a great job sitting on Santa's lap too. He didn't seem bothered by him at all.
I got a picture of the three babies (Corbin, Braylee and Taysom) with Santa. I love how all three of them pretty much have the same expression on their faces! But at least none of them cried.
Here's Corbin enjoying his first candy cane. He thought it was very tasty!I always enjoy spending time with my extended family. When we are all together, it is quite a crowd (I think the total is over 150 now). And the time seems to pass by far too quickly. I forgot to get a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa Putnam this year. But at 85 and 95-years-old respectively, we were fortunate enough to have both of them there! I can't say it enough, I love those two very much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment