9 Month Stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 9.5 oz (1%)
Length: 26 1/2 inches (1%)
Head: 44 1/2 cm (32%)
He's still just our little guy!
Corbin's 9th month was full of accomplishments. He had mastered the art of crawling and was into everything. Not only was he crawling everywhere, but he was also standing up to everything.
I am so in love with this handsome little boy! Here he is all ready for church one Sunday.Corbin started eating finger food and loves it. When he doesn't get his food fast enough he screeches as loud as he can to let us know he wants more. (It can be very irritating!) We've tried everything we can think of to make him stop, but nothing has worked. I just he just loves his food. Here he is after a particularly messy meal. That face is so cute even when covered in baby food.
Here's more pictures of him standing. I can't remember exactly when it started, but I'm pretty sure he was also climbing stairs by 9 months. He left them alone for a long time, but once he discovered them, there was no turning back. He'll climb the stairs any chance he can get.
Corbin LOVES to play with balls. He'll chase a ball all over the room!
It's not often my kids fall asleep in the high chair, so when they do, I have to capture the moment with a camera! How sweet is this!?!
Corbin got his first hair cut at the end of November. For the longest time, Corbin had just a handful of hairs that were twice as long as the others. I'm sure my sister wanted to go after them with her scissors every time she saw him, but I just wasn't ready for my baby to have a hair cut just yet. But by almost 9 months, it was starting to look too scraggly for my taste. So I finally let Melyssa have a go at his hair.
Here are the before and after pictures. It didn't seem like she cut off that much, but it really did make quite a difference. Such a handsome hair cut. I love that we have Melyssa around to cut hair for us. I never could have done such a good job myself.
Corbin is such a happy little boy. He has a great disposition and it usually doesn't take much to coax a smile out of him, even for people he doesn't know.
And it is always hard to get him to sit still.
He cut so many teeth this month. He has seven teeth in this picture - 4 on bottom, 3 on top.
I'm still amazed at how well these two get along. They just love each other so much.If Corbin ever finds Leah asleep somewhere, he can't stand to leave her alone. He always wants to play with her.
Of course, she loves to play with him too! My two cute little hams!
One frustrating thing that we've been dealing with lately is that Corbin will scream (a loud, high pitched scream) when he wants something, like more food. It hurts our ears sometimes, but we haven't figured out a way to make him stop. Just one of the perks of living with a little one, I guess.







No comments:
Post a Comment