I like to get a picture of Leah each Christmas wearing this Santa hat. She loves to wear it and she is almost getting big enough for it to actually fit her head.
She was so excited to put up and decorate the tree. She was putting ornaments on the tree about as fast as I could get them out. It made me laugh when I stopped to look at the tree when we were all done. The distribution of ornaments was a little bottom heavy. You can definitely see where Leah's line of reach ended. Things were bunched together pretty good. After she went to bed, I went to work evening out the decorations.
Ross's mom has been serving a mission as a Family History Preservation Specialist in Goshen, New York. So the siblings decided to work together to send her presents for the "12 Days of Christmas." Each family sent some gifts so that she would have something to open each day for the 12 days before Christmas.
Our family decided to make her an apron that had our hand prints on it. It also had the words "Hands Down Best Grandma Around!" (in case you can't read them in the picture). Here's a picture of Leah modeling it before we sent it in the mail.
It was fun to make and turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. And Ross's mom told us she loves it and wears it with pride. Success!!
No comments:
Post a Comment