Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Do You Want to Build a Snowman?"

This was so fun, I can't believe that I almost forgot to blog about it! We had some storms come in before Christmas that brought some great snow. Leah had been wanting to go out and play in it, but I couldn't go out while taking care of Corbin. So I let her go out in our back yard by herself while I watched from the window. 

She had a great time stomping around, eating the snow, making snow angels and searching for buried treasure (I had thrown out some hard candies that were wrapped in gold wrappers for her to find). 
Then when Ross got home and could take care of Corbin, I put on my snow clothes and went out to join her. So we built a little snowman together. We had such a great time working together to pack the snow into a snowman shape. And Leah absolutely loved the finished product. She named him "Frosty." Although she did call him Cosmo for a while because of his BYU beanie.
She loved checking on her snowman each day and even invited her friend, Millie over to see him. I love being able to do such fun things with Leah and enjoy seeing her pure delight in the simple things of life.

No comments: