Monday, May 12, 2014

Miscellaneous March

Here are a few miscellaneous pictures from March...

One night I went in to check on Leah before going to bed and found her "friends" tucked into bed too. I thought it was so cute, I had to take a picture. 
I let Corbin feed himself with a spoon for the first time. He was having a great time.
Hanging out and watching TV on the Mickey chairs.
I made these cute wall hangings for my nephews for their birthdays. 
We had some great spring weather during March, so the kids and I went to the park a couple of times. 
Corbin wearing a container he found for a hat. Cracks me up every time.
Leah's buddy, Riley, turned 17. So she made him this birthday card (well, I wrote the words and then she decorated it). I texted this picture to him to wish him a happy birthday. By the way, the flower necklace and head thing were the crafts we made for preschool that morning.

No comments: